On April 19 there was a loud bang very much like the shot heard around the world made on April 19, 1775 in Massachusetts. Well-known Conservative activists and like-minded constitutionalists in New Hampshire and surrounding states launched their new initiative by holding a Summit meeting for the purpose of introducing the 603 Alliance and the Conservative Business League to local organizations.
Among the noted speakers in attendance were:
- Sharon Angle – former candidate for US Senate from Nevada
- Trevor Louden – internationally renowned speaker and author of The Enemies Within
- Andrew Hemingway – technology entrepreneur and former gubernatorial candidate
- Betsy McCaughey – former Lieutenant Governor of New York and author of Beating Obamacare
- Bill O’Brien – conservative leader and former Speaker of the NH House
- Aaron Day – Chairman of Atlas Society
- Jason Sorens – founder of the Free State Project
- Dan Itse – NH State Rep and constitutional expert
- Jack Kimball – business leader, former gubernatorial candidate, and former state GOP chair
- Mike Rogers – conservative activist and blogger at GraniteGrok
See video coverage of each speaker HERE.
Photos courtesy of Linwood Wickett: