A group of conservative activists joined together to create an organization—a movement—an alliance— of like-minded constitutionalists and conservatives with the goal of impacting who wins the New Hampshire First in the Nation Primary. These activists realized that history will repeat itself—conservatives splitting their votes among 8-10 good conservative candidates enabling the moderate establishment candidate to cruise to victory.
They realized that there has to be a way for these like minded citizens to have access to the candidates and where they stand on important issues and to then come to a consensus to select the candidate who best represents constitutional and conservative principles and is best able to be competitive against the establishment moderate. The summit on April 19th rolled out the mechanism for coming to consensus on a candidate.
The goal of the 603 Alliance is to restore constitutional control at all levels of government and to unite like-minded voters behind the most viable candidate promoting liberty, free enterprise, free markets, and personal responsibility. The ultimate goal of the 603 Alliance is to support candidates who meet the principles of the Alliance.
The initial objective for 2015 is to positively influence the New Hampshire First-in-the-Nation Presidential Primary Election on January 9, 2016. Thereafter the focus will be on state and local candidates.
• We believe in the founding principles as expressed in the Declaration of Independence, the United States Constitution, and the New Hampshire Constitution.
• We believe in the Natural Rights of all people as enumerated in those documents, including the right to life, liberty, and property.
• We believe in Constitutionally limited government, limited taxation, free markets, personal responsibility and the rule of law.
• We believe in the duty to safeguard our national and to defend state sovereignty as outlined in the 9th and 10th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
• We believe strongly in the 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and that the right to bear arms is foundational to a free society.
For more information please contact us:
PO Box 603
Concord, NH 03302