We the People have a critical role to play in our children’s education. If you’re concerned about the poor quality of education in your local schools, if you oppose mandatory masking or disagree with “woke” indoctrination, or if you’re simply looking to get spending under control; then you may want to consider running for school board.
On Thursday, November 18th at 7:00 PM, the 603 Alliance will host a FREE informational webinar about running for school board in New Hampshire. By attending this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How local school boards function in NH and how you can get involved
- The duties and time commitment required to be a school board member
- What to do NOW if you think you might want to run for school board
- How to get training and support if you decide to run
- Ways that you can help out (even if you decide not to run)
Pre-registration is required.
Please register early: last-minute registrants may not be able to attend.