Senator Ted Cruz addresses caucus attendees
The 603 Alliance held the first conservative caucus in the history of New Hampshire. There were over 700 Granite State grass roots activists in attendance. It was free and all Republican Presidential candidates were invited to participate, although not all chose to do so. You could feel the energy in the room as soon as you walked in and people were actually having fun. Fun is not often used to describe political events.
On April 19 there was a loud bang very much like the shot heard around the world made on April 19, 1775 in Massachusetts. Well-known Conservative activists and like-minded constitutionalists in New Hampshire and surrounding states launched their new initiative by holding a Summit meeting for the purpose of introducing the 603 Alliance and the Conservative Business League to local organizations.
Among the noted speakers in attendance were:
- Sharon Angle – former candidate for US Senate from Nevada
- Trevor Louden – internationally renowned speaker and author of The Enemies Within
- Andrew Hemingway – technology entrepreneur and former gubernatorial candidate
- Betsy McCaughey – former Lieutenant Governor of New York and author of Beating Obamacare
- Bill O’Brien – conservative leader and former Speaker of the NH House
- Aaron Day – Chairman of Atlas Society
- Jason Sorens – founder of the Free State Project
- Dan Itse – NH State Rep and constitutional expert
- Jack Kimball – business leader, former gubernatorial candidate, and former state GOP chair
- Mike Rogers – conservative activist and blogger at GraniteGrok
See video coverage of each speaker HERE. Continue reading 603 Alliance/CBL Summit