This page is under construction. We will be updating it within 24 hours after our webinar on 2/18/2021, we will be adding, links, video, and call-to-action information.
VIDEO of our February 18th WEBINAR:
Click here to watch it on YouTube. (Bitchute version coming soon, just in case we get censored on YT!)
VIEW OR DOWNLOAD THE SLIDES FROM THE WEBINAR HERE.
Whom to contact:
- Governor Chris Sununu: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acting AG Jane Young: email@example.com
- Associate AG Anne Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant AG Andrew Chong Yen: Nicholas.A.ChongYen@doj.nh.gov
- NH Secretary Of State Bill Gardner: William.Gardner@sos.nh.gov
- Speaker of the House Sherman Packard: email@example.com
- House Deputy Chief of State: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senate President Chuck Morse: Chuck.Morse@leg.state.nh.us
- Contact your Senator via this link: http://gencourt.state.nh.us/Senate/members/senate_roster.aspx
What to say:
- Re-run ALL Windham election day ballots through EACH Windham voting machine
- Count the total number of ballots in their possession
- Independent investigation/analysis of Windham’s machines.
- Work with the Town of Windham
- MUST BE IN PUBLIC WITH MEANINGFUL PUBLIC OVERSIGHT
- LIVESTREAMED & RECORDED
- PUBLIC MUST BE WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED TO WATCH UP CLOSE
These comments (in long form) are available at the bottom of the GraniteGrok article: A Disturbing Unanswered Question for the NH Governor, AG and SOS: “WHY NOT?”
LINKS TO SOME ARTICLES ABOUT THE WINDHAM SITUATION: